For your Beginning Your Philosophy of Exceptional Learning and Inclusion assignment, you will create a three- to four-page word document.
In your assignment,
· Explain your intended career path-Kindergarten Teacher. Make sure to specifically include the age group-6yrs you want to work with and your work environment-elementary school, as it will influence your beliefs throughout your philosophy.
· Describe the professional dispositions you possess that influence your beliefs about how children grow, learn, and develop. Make sure to make a connection between your dispositions and your chosen career path. Refer back to your Week 1 journal, Professional Dispositions, for support when crafting your answer-ATTACHED.
· Formulate your definition of inclusion. Make sure to include specific ways that your definition aligns with the age of the diverse learners you will be working with. Refer back to your What is Inclusion? discussion in Week 1 for support when crafting your answer-ATTACHED.
· Explain your perspective on where we are as a nation with creating inclusive environments that meet the needs of exceptional learners. Make sure to bring in specific examples of how policies and laws have influenced current trends for inclusive environments for your chosen career path. Refer back to your Week 1 discussion, History of Inclusion, for support when crafting your answer-ATTACHED.
· Summarize the role you feel collaboration should play when supporting exceptional learners in inclusive environments. Make sure that important concepts such as being a critically reflective practitioner, collaborative teaming, and communication styles are included in your summary. Refer back to your What is Collaboration? discussion and Communication Styles Self-Assessment discussion in Week 2-ATTACHED for support when crafting your answer.
· Include the following based on your Program of Study:
Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Explain how your own experiences have influenced your philosophy of exceptional learning and inclusion
**AT LEAST 3 SCHOLARLY RESOURCES